By Kabir Bhatia
Whacky, witty, cheeky, thoughtful…mouth these famous movie cialis or viagra dialogues to add a little drama to your life. We are also giving you some situations to use these.
1) “We all go a little mad sometimes.” (Anthony Perkins in Psycho)
Situation – Say this after you have goofed up, and you will be pardoned immediately for whatever sin you may have committed.
2) “Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me, aren’t you?” (Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate)
Situation – The next time a cougar makes eyes at you, say it in a low-key, sexy voice, without putting her off.
3) “Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” (John Vernon in Animal House)
Situation – Use as an opening line in a pep talk to your teen who’s been behaving badly.
4) “Hitler was better-lookin’ than Churchill, he was a better dresser than Churchill, he had more hair, he told funnier jokes, and he could dance the pants off of Churchill!” (Kenneth Mars in The Producers)
Situation – In a discussion on politicians and world leaders, just say it to confuse your pals and show your wit.
5) “Look at that! Look how she moves! That’s just like Jell-O on springs.” (Jack Lemmon in Some Like It Hot)
Situation – Perfect line when you are on a night-out with the boys and spot something seductive on the telly.
6) “The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” (Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects)
Situation – Say it for a big impact, in a serious discussion about the existence of God & Devil
7) “That’s what I love about these girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.” (Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused)
Situation – show off your wit with this timeless one.
8) “D’you know the human head weighs eight pounds?” (Jonathan Lipnicki in Jerry Maguire)
Situation – On a trivia night, show off your knowledge and make a point.
9) “Do I look like I give a damn?” (Daniel Craig, Casino Royale)
Situation – sound angry in style when someone gives you too many options to choose from.
10) “Fasten your seat belts, it’s going to be a bumpy night!” (Margo Channing/Bette Davis in All about Eve)
Situation – Shout it out, right after your mates have jumped into your car for a road trip, to give them a little scare.
11) “Go ahead, make my day.” (Clint Eastwood in Sudden Impact)
Situation – You may not use this dialogue in a Clint Eastwood like situation, but you could do something better. Go close to your girl, look into her eyes and whisper it seductively. She will get the hint.
Images source: giphy.com
– See more at: http://www.themancompany.com/blog/cat/performing-arts/post/movie-dialogues/#sthash.ZwriitJw.dpuf