Handwashing remains the golden standard to protect you, but when you don’t have soap and water at your disposal, sanitizer is your best bet.
Let it be known that using sanitizer frequently, and thoroughly is critical.
The Man Company sanitizer has 65% alcohol and kills 99.9% germs bringing you fuss-free hand hygiene on the go. It has anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties and is anti-inflammatory. It will leave your hands with a cool sensation and a mild lemon fragrance.
Some ingredients we’re lovin’
- 65% Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) for effective disinfection of hands
- Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The stem, root andbark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties
- Aloe Vera is an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory. It can act as an antibacterial and has immunity boosting and moisturising properties
- Lemon Oil is a natural disinfectant. It has anti-bacterial, antiseptic and astringent properties.
- Cucumber has a cooling effect on the skin
Why we love sanitizer
It stops germs from spreading
Promotes good hygiene and health
How much to use?
We generally recommend a pea sized amount. But, you need to use enough to properly layer your entire hand, so if you have bigger hands, use accordingly
What is the proper way of using it?
Once you’ve taken the required amount on your palm, rub your hands together. Rub the tips of your finger on the other palms. Keep rubbing your palms together gently until completely dry.
Is it effective against viruses?
The virus lives on our hands for upto 10 minutes, so using an alcohol based sterilizer will help you with prevention. (Let’s be honest, washing your hands every 10 minutes is a little unrealistic, no?)
Will frequent use make my hands dry and scaly?
Sure, if you were using only alcohol to sanitize your hands. But you’re not. Using a sanitizer with a higher than 60% alcohol level is the goal. It’s mixed with glycerol which makes sanitizer gel-like and less fluid than regular alcohol and leaves your hands feeling soft
It’s important to remember NOT to use hand sanitizer when your hands are dirty or when you can see physical dirt and grime on your hands.
Starting today, let’s all make an effort and try sharing our extra stock of sanitizer with the humans who help us in our daily life and may not be able to afford it. A little goes a long way, right?
Check out our Sanitizer Now!