These past few months, the health havoc of Covid -19 has made citruses our best friend. Health advisors have continued to suggest Vitamin C intake and fitness enthusiasts have continued sharing the C recipes to make sure you and I make the best dietary improvements. And I can’t imagine enough of walking into old age to tell my grandchildren the story about the days some fruits and vegetables made our lifestyles better.
Brimming with all the fortunes learned and lived, yours truly has arranged a list of these benefits to entice you to a glass of vita-juice:
- It helps your lungs: Of course, the factor that has brought the vitamin to its revered position! Even though it is not known to prevent one from catching cold, flu, and the scary virus, it is known to reduce the chances of worsening lung conditions triggered by any respiratory contamination.
- Strengthens immunity: Vitamin C can help in absorption of iron, which, in turn, makes sure that nutrients reach us head to toe. It is also claimed to arrest free radicals, which can be blamed to cause anything from ageing to cancer and heart diseases. What’s more, it even deters stress induced illness. What a win.
- Literally makes us a new person: It is known to grow, develop, and repair our body tissues and maintain our bones and teeth. Almost always making us the best version of ourselves.
- Gives us that perfect skin: Since it is believed to arrest the free radicals responsible for ageing or dryness of the skin, it is the best internal nourishment one can sign up for.
Yeah fine, but do I just get some lemon?
My dear, life is giving us lemons in abundance, but sure. Lemons, oranges, green peppers, strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, papaya, mango, watermelon, raspberries, and many more of the fruity and juicy have the right amounts of Vitamin C and other natural nutrients for you to pocket. And one can just include the whole self-care package easily by adding fruit squashes, coleslaws, and berries to their personal menus.
Some professionals even suggest using Vitamin C supplements if one cannot include the recommended 7-9 servings of this nutrient package.
This IS interesting.
Isn’t it? Grandma was right. A bunch of vegetables and fruits can protect us from the deadliest virus out there, strengthen our immunity, make us literally the best of ourselves each day, and give us that flawless skin that seems so distant.
While you let this God Vitamin take care of you internally, why not let it take care of your skin externally using our Vitamin C Face Care Range:
Vitamin C Face Wash
The Man Company Vitamin C Face Wash is rich in Vitamin C and loaded with antioxidants and natural ingredients like Turmeric and Moringa. You can use it twice a day to reduce the hyperpigmentation you hate, delay the signs of ageing that dare not show, cure sun prone damage, for sure, and even that amazing skin tone.
- Available in 100 ml tube
- Contains Turmeric and Moringa
- Contains other natural ingredients
- Sulphate & Paraben-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Has anti-ageing properties
Vitamin C Face Serum
A one for all skin types kind of an elixir, this serum provides your skin the much needed conditioning and radiance lost to the sun exposure and pollution of our daily lives. Use this after washing your face with the Vitamin C Face Wash, and let the Hyaluronic acid part of it give you the flawless skin you know you deserve.
- 30 ml
- 40% concentrate of Vitamin C
- Powerhouse of antioxidants
- Improves collagen production
- Sulphate and Paraben free
- Safe for all skin types
- Contains the lubricating Hyaluronic Acid